Mr. Fred Lockhart has served as the Executive Director of the Arizona Private School Association for the past 19 years. APSA has been the recognized voice of Private Postsecondary Education in the state of Arizona since 1967.
He has served as a featured presenter at a variety of educational conferences around the country. Fred has served the Private Postsecondary Sector for the past 30 years in various capacities from Classroom Instructor to College President. His lifelong commitment to Higher Education in our sector and his passion for learning are the driving forces of his continued success.
A partial list of Mr. Lockhart’s professional affiliations includes:
- Appointment to Workforce Arizona Council
- Governor’s Council on Workforce Policy
- Maricopa County Workforce Investment Board
- City of Phoenix Workforce Investment Board
- Chairman, Sector Strategy Committee, Arizona Commerce Authority
- Board of Directors, Jobs for Arizona’s Graduates
- Elsevier Career Advisory Council
- Pearson Employability Advisory Board
- Engage Private Sector Advisory Board